- Enjoy 10% off based on the premium stated on the existing Comprehensive Motor Insurance Renewal Notice
- Enjoy 5% off based on the premium stated on the existing Third Party Motor Insurance Renewal Notice
- Comprehensive Cover
- In addition to the third party liability cover, loss of or damage to the insured vehicle is covered up to the selected sum insured or the market value (whichever is the lower)
- Optional cover for the insured vehicle's own damage in Guangdong Province is available
- Free extra benefits including No Claims Discount (NCD) Protector, Sun Roof / Windscreen Excess Free Cover, "New For Old" Cover, Personal Accident Cover, 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance, 24-Hour Towing Service, etc
- Third Party Liability Cover
- Legal liability for third party's death or bodily injury by the insured vehicle up to HKD100,000,000
- Legal liability for third party's property damage by the insured private vehicle up to HKD2,000,000
The promotion period is from now till 30 Jun 2023.
The above information is only a summary and does not constitute any part of the contract. For full terms, conditions and exclusions and enrolment details, please visit www.dahsinginsurance.com.
The Insurance Plan mentioned above is underwritten by Dah Sing Insurance Company (1976) Limited ("Dah Sing Insurance"), which is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation, but not the products of Dah Sing Bank, Limited (the "Bank"). The Bank, registered as a licensed insurance agency, is the authorized licensed insurance agency of Dah Sing Insurance and distributes insurance products for Dah Sing Insurance. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be directly resolved between Dah Sing Insurance and the customers. Dah Sing Insurance reserves the right of final approval of the enrolment of the Insurance Plan. For the policy coverage, detailed terms and conditions and policy exclusions, etc. of the Insurance Plan, please refer to the policy contract of the Insurance Plan and the information stated in the relevant policy contract shall prevail. Please read, fully understand and accept the terms and conditions, policy coverage, policy exclusions and premium stated in the relevant documents and policy contract before applying for any insurance plans.